Rule 8012. Disclosure Statement
(a) Nongovernmental Corporations. Any nongovernmental corporation that is a party to a proceeding in the district court or BAP must file a statement that identifies any parent corporation and any publicly held corporation that owns 10% or more of its stock or states that there is no such corporation. The same requirement applies to a nongovernmental corporation that seeks to intervene.
(b) Disclosure About the Debtor. The debtor, the trustee, or, if neither is a party, the appellant must file a statement that:
(1) identifies each debtor not named in the caption; and
(2) for each debtor that is a corporation, discloses the information required by Rule 8012(a).
(c) Time to File; Supplemental Filing. A Rule 8012 statement must:
(1) be filed with the principal brief or upon filing a motion, response, petition, or answer in the district court or BAP, whichever occurs first, unless a local rule requires earlier filing;
(2) be included before the table of contents in the principal brief; and
(3) be supplemented whenever the information required by Rule 8012 changes.
(As amended Apr. 25, 2014, eff. Dec. 1, 2014; Apr. 27, 2020, eff. Dec. 1, 2020.)